GLO FREE MB : How To Know If You Have GLO Free MegaByte For Free Browsing

Just recently, glo nigeria unleased an additional advantage to internet users by offering free megabyte data space for free browsing on both mobile phone and pc/laptop users. Isn’t that awesome?

For every recharge of N500 denomination you are entitled to 50 free MB of data plan on the glo network for free browsing.

This is how it works:

Recharge N500 = 50MB

N1000=100MB

N2000 = 200MB

Thats it.

glo free mb

NOTE:: If you have been on the glo network and have been recharging your sim, you could be lucky enough to have been entitled to some free mb, all you need do is to check.

How To Check:

To check your glo free mb status, simply dial 1241 on your glo sim and follow the voice prompt as the lovely female voice reads out your current account balance and also tells you how much free mb you have got left.

• Based on my speculations so far, it seems this bonus is only given to those on the glo infinito package, so if you have been on the infinito plan, i strongly suggest you check on mb status ASAP!
  • The Free MB seems to be working on only glo secure settings so you might want to contact the customer care for that or ask me using the comment box below this post.
  • The Free MB can be used on both mobile phones, ipads, laptop/computers using the glo secure settings.
  • Got yours? Please let us know by posting a comment.

Cheers!

Please consider sharing this Post

Need Further Updates Via Email? Please Enter your email address:

Please remember to navigate to your email address and confirm your subscription,Its very important.

About Adeniyi Samuel

Adeniyi Samuel who is the CEO at TechYan blog is a blogger who loves blogging and enjoys what he does, he loves teaching what he knows and sometimes talks too much ;), You can follow him on twitter via @trueinternet

Comments

1. 9ja IT Professionals says:

IT WORKS.
      YUP, I GOT 25600KB = 25600KB/1024KB= 25MB
      2SMS

2. trueinternetworld says:

Thats good, enjoy while stock last pal.

3. How long does the 50MB last? I dont mean how long 50MB will last me; I mean the validity period of the data bundle!

4. trueinternetworld says:

Well so far so good, the free mb from glo doesnt have a validity period or better still dial 1241 and follow the voice prompt to find out if their's a validity period to ur glo free data bundle

5. I'm grateful!

6. Please I have comments on How to double Etisalat 15MB to 30MB, Facebook status update with different devices and Whatsapp application for S40 and S60 phones. I have posted the comments/questions. Please kindly reply!

7. trueinternetworld says:

Yep, i will reply to that now on their specific posts, thanks for the comments

8. free etisalat cheats for december 2011 says:

this is wonderful,are you certain?i haven't test my out yet!.i don't know what i've been missing this long.

9. trueinternetworld says:

Cool, be fast with it because no body knows when the glo free mb will be suspended

10. Anonymous says:

My glo free data plan is no more working. What is going on in the world of glo?

11. fayowole says:

pls how can i link my 2go with whatsapp application.for instance if one is chating on 2go via facebook account, how can someone know if that person is using a whatsapp application without having the persons number

12. trueinternetworld says:

Fayowole, if I understand you correctly you mean how you could find a 2go user on whatsapp application without the user's phone number right? The simple answer for now is NO WAY. Unless the user gives you his or her whatsapp contact detail.

13. Plz i wld lyk u 2post d glo secure settings 4me.I'm on d glo new infinito plan n i hv 20,601,704kb.Funny thing is i neva knew i hv all dis data until recently.MayGod bless u.

14. trueinternetworld says:

Its a peasure helping you with informations.

Access point: glosecure
      Username and password: gprs

Althrough I only use glo on my blackberry and pc so am not guarantee this will work, but no harm in trying

15. Honor to you all., i don’t understand why glo removes my credit after claims or proves that i have been awarded with free 5mb.please i need you to help me.THANKS

• Am not so certain how true that could be because i always get mine and it works for me, did you use it in browsing the internet and are you awaree that the glo free mb only last 5 days?

16. I’ve 500mb on my glo data yet i cann’t use it. The last time i tried it, money was deducted from main account. What can i do?

17. Lawal Azeez says:

pls post the glo internet settings i.e all ava settings. Any time I browse using my glo sim,the service provider(glo) dnt remove my mb but my money.Pls help!

18. ibrahim says:

I’m using glo sim card and i usually recharged it but they are not given me data for browsing. Frankly speaking, i now suspend it from recharge…….