How To Unlock GLO NETPRO ZTE MF110 3G USB Modem For Free

As you might know, most network 3G USB Modems are specifically tailored to their specific network Sim and that means, its impossible to use another network sim in it without unlocking it first unless you are using a universal modem which doesn’t have specific Sim to be used with it.

GLO NETPRO 3G USB Modems are programmed to only work with Glo Sims cards, fixing another Sim in it doesn’t work instead its shows a red light on the modem which signifies invalid sim.

Unlocking most glo modems isn’t so easy, unlocking a huawei modem is easier than unlocking a ZTE modem as unlocking ZTE modems require unlocking softwares like DC-Unlocker.

I have used a glo netpro ZTE modem and Model MF110 which is a ZTE modem, on this post am going to explain how i successfully unlocked this glo zte modem for absolutely free without having to speed a dime so if you are having difficulties unlocking your own modem, this post should be of help to you.

Steps:

First, let me state that going to the official DC-Unlocker website to download the software won’t work without the use of internet connection so what you need to do is to download my own version of the unlocking software.

Download trueinternetworld-unlocker

After Downloading the above software, launch the dc-crap.exe file

Select Unlocking and you should be shown a screen as this:

dc-unlocker software

Insect your Glo net-pro zte USB modem with an invalid Sim, close the glo netpro windows when it shows up

Go to your trueinternetworld dc-crap windows and select ZTE Modems as the Manufacturer and select Auto-Detect as the model and click detect modem as illustrated in the screenshot below

dc-unlocker

After successful detection, click Unlock and your modem as been unlocked.

Now launch your modem again with an invalid Sim, it should detect the Sim and the network and you are good to go.

In my subsequent posts, i will be writing on how to unlock an Airtel E173n-2 huawei modem for free .

Hope this helps?

Comments

1. says

Your the best. I must say, thanks for all your good work. The most amazing is that u post free without any charge as others do and urs is more detailed. Thanks once more and remained blessed.

• says

They don’t accept liberty reserve payments, rather they accept paypal and credit card payment. Maybe you should contact me via my contact page and we sort out how i could help you purchase the credits.

2. kingstone says

pls help me how to unlock my glo bolt 303s-1 i hv try my all best is unlock d problem is that if i put any other sim it wil tell me that not soported what i wil do nw

3. Ismaila A. Jonathan says

Bros, may Almighty GOD bless you richly, may all your adversaries be put to shame. I just unlocked a glo modem with your software and detailed explanation.
    Thanks once again, may God provide for your needs, may you never lack. AMEN.
    Please, I would like to keep in touch with you for newsletters and articles. My details are:
    Tel: 08130323710
    facebook name: Ismaila Akeem Jonathan
    e-mail: richjoe.707@live.com or ismailajonathan@yahoo.com
    eskimi: NaijaJoe
    2go: Jonathan1453

PLEASE, I REALLY need your attention

Thanks once again

4. Ismaila A. Jonathan says

Thanks for the reply bro. Though I have a twitter account, I don’t use it because I don’t understand the interface.
    By the way, please is it true that unlocking a modem is illegal?
    I wanted to paste an advert on modem unlocking but someone said I might likely end up in jail because there are detectives employed by these network operators.

• says

Am also on bbm if you use a bb.

I quite agree that unlocking modems are not legal but they are not illegal at same time and about been locked up in jail, c’mon buddy, I have posted several tips here to doing this and never for once have I been blaimed talkless of been jailed.

• Ismaila A. Jonathan says

Thanks for the reply bro. But, I meant billboard placement not online placement.
        Also, I read your post on MTN’s unlimited browsing using BIS; please I don’t have a BB, can I still subscribe from my ericsson k700c?

5. Taiwo says

Hum, mr samuel my E303 fastlink modem from mtn get blocked due to some steps i want to used in unlocking it,so pls can i get a detailed anser

6. Ismaila A. Jonathan says

I tried to unlock MTN Huawei E303 modem but I was told error code has been entered 10 times. I asked the owner who confirmed he had once given it to someone to unlock.
    Please, is there any other way out?

7. mike says

Sup bro! Nice work here! I found your blog while I was searching for how to unlock my GLO NETPRO Huawei e303s-1 modem…but it didn’t work…I’ll greatly appreciate any help you can render.

8. YUCEE says

Thank u bro for your good effort towards your people, I so much appreciated…pls bro, how can I unlock my Glo E303 Modem?

9. Facundo Ramirez says

Hi. I was wondering if this works with any ZTE MF110 modem or just with the ones locked for Glo.

10. a.k.a generous says

hi bro, more powa 2 ur elbow. mine is Glo Net Pro ZTE MF110 and i have tried to follow it step by step but it is asking for username and password. pls mail me ur suggestion

11. David Cecil Arthur says

Hey thank you for the software i downloaded it from your website and it worked and very happy thank you so very much.

12. Albert says

Good day big bro, pls i dont know if the new glo bolt MF667 can be unlocked b4 i purchase it? Pls, can it be unlocked…..Thanks!!!

• says

Hello Albert, am afraid i won’t be able to tell whether or not that modem can be unlocked because i really have not tried it out but why not go for the netpro instead?

• Albert says

Big bro, i searched for netpro but i couldn’t get it, i was told it’s no longer in circulation. I could only get globolt E303 and the globolt MF667 and a friend also warned me that the last series of netpro glo did was E303 that i should be careful. That’s why i’m trying to consider the globolt MF667 bcos it’s ZTE but i don’t know if Zte would also be a problem like Hawei E303. That’s just my problem bros!!!

• says

Glo Bolt e303 still cannot be unlocked for now perhaps while not get the etisalat MF631 modem? I have been able to unlock that modem using a free software i uploaded here on my blog.

• Albert says

Ok bros, Thanks for your reply!!
            Pls, can u tell me the speed of the etisalat MF631 and how much it goes for in the market? I must confess, d 21.6Mbps of globolt MF667 was another thing that tempted me. Thanks…