Free Info On Using MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat BlackBerry BIS On PC For Unlimited Browsing

If you are the type who is consistent to knowing what’s on board in relation to free browsing or unlimited browsing on pc then am quite sure you might still remember the times MTN BIS (Blackberry Internet Subscription) was been used on PC with freegate software thereby giving you the liberty to surf the internet without restriction of data usage and with an amazing speed.

This cheated lasted for a couple of months before MTN blocked it and thus leaving most PC users with no choice than to go back to their data plans usage thinking MTN BIS no longer works on PC.

Just to clear the air on that, MTN BIS still works on PC as at when publishing this post but with the use of other softwares and VPNs.

Just to aid my readers on this blog, i want to disclose what’s on board in relation to using MTN and Airtel BlackBerry Internet Subscription(BIS) on pc.

Using MTN BIS on your personal computer with the required software provides you with Unlimited browsing but using Airtel BIS on PC gives you 1GB of data usage which of course is much better than paying higher prices for same quantity of data.

How TO USE MTN BIS ON PC

This is the current blazing unlimited browsing on the MTN Network as there seem to be no free browsing for now, all that’s required of you is to subscribe to MTN blackberry weekly plan or monthly plan and these are the codes.

BBCWEEK to 21600 = MTN BIS Weekly Plan

BBC to 21600 = MTN BIS Monthly Plan.

You can get more information on the MTN blackberry subscription page here

The weekly plan costs N500 while the monthly plan costs N1500, if you use a blackberry alongside MTN Network then this shouldn’t be anything new to you.

What Next?

There are varieties of software you can use alongside BIS in other to gain access to the internet as direct browsing with BIS wouldn’t connect.

Here are the Current Softwares i know of.

1. PD-Proxy
2. SandwichVPN
3.TweakwareVPN
4.LeadVPN and more.

I personally have used sandwichVPN and tweakwareVPN.

Just so you know, these software require you subscribing as a premium user in other to enjoy the service and i think the reason for this is to maintain the cost of servers they purchased.

Below is a screenshot of my download speed using MTN BIS on my PC with sandwichvpn:

using mtn bis on pc

Almost all the software require payment via Liberty Reserve, if you don’t have a liberty reserve account then you can contact me to help you subscribe to a premium account.

When done with the BIS subscription and the software subscription, just connect your Modem with the MTN Sim and configure your network profile settings using APN as BlackBerry.net.

Connect and you are good to go.

How To USE Airtel BIS ON PC

Using Airtel Blackberry subscription on PC doesn’t require the use of software like MTN, all that’s required is to subscribe to their Blackberry plan, use the sim on your pc and you are good to go.

Please NOte: When configuring your network profile settings on your PC,

use APN as internet.ng.zain.com,
Username and Password as internet

Then connect.

What about GLO and ETISALAT BIS ON PC?

As at the time of publishing this report, glo and etisalat Blackberry subscriptions can’t be used on pc maybe in the future it will.

Are There Any Unlimited Browsing On Glo and Etisalat?

Presently, glo has no free or unlimited browsing. Etisalat has no free browsing either moreover there’s an unlimited browsing on etisalat which is what am currently using now due to the poor network been experienced on my MTN Network.

Are you interested in the etisalat unlimited browsing? You should contact me for that and i will get you set.

Here is a screenshot of my the download speed using etisalat unlimited browsing on pc:

etisalat download speed on pc

You can confirm the date i circled alongside the download speed, please do not mind the second download, my PC date wasn’t set thus i had to fix that before commencing another download.

Do you have a means by which you browse for free or unlimited on glo, mtn, etisalat or airtel? Do share with us using the comment form.

UPDATE:

Etisalat trick on pc has been blocked currently, only MTN BIS on PC still works for now, i will also post an update here when there is something new relating to this.

Comments

• trueinternetworld says

If i get you correctly, you want to use your airtel sim in your glo modem, first you will need to unlock it.

I have got a post on this blog that explains how to do that, doing that allows you to use any sim on that particular modem.

1. sadre says

Please I would like to know how much they charge for subscribing as premium members and how to configure them to browse with your modem. Thanks

2. Joshua Egunmwendia says

How often does one pay for software after the initial subscription as a premium user, and how does one get the required serial number for registration for IDM after the initial subscription? This is so because I hv used Tunel Guru ang it expired, not working again.Ijust recently went for PD PROXY from someone who collected 1500.00 naira, and yet, am bn asked to register again to get a serial number befor I could download.Am really confused, pls, help out on how to get the serial number what to do.Thanks!

• trueinternetworld says

Hello Joshua, PD-Proxy is different from IDM(Internet Download Manager), i dont use PD-Proxy tho but i got your mail you sent to me via my contact page and i have told you what to do in terms of been able to use IDM for life without paying a dime.

3. billa007 says

I would like to know the BIS apn settings for Vodafone and Aircel carriers. Also the username and pass if any…. Thanks!

4. djwyse says

Hello mr sam I wanna tell you that I am really having problem using my mtn after connectin and downloading pdproxy it still don’t work pls tell me what next to do.and kindly upload this new settings for glo its working 100% name Glo BIS,*99# is the dail number,apn is blackberry.net,user name and password is to be left blank that’s it please hit me up here 08035626385 I wanna discuss it with you.

5. ibrahim says

Urgent !I need the VPN software to use my MTN BIS on PC to enjoy unlimited service.Also, I will like to know if it”s only one time payment(for Life) not monthly subscription.

• Adeniyi Samuel says

Most of my clients that I have helped to set up using mtn bis on pc use windows 7 while I use windows xp, am pretty positive that the software should work on your windows 8 if properly guided through.

6. Taiwo says

Yah, i had read dat tru ur page,dat is going to work wit d aid of dc unlocker but d problem is dis, i do not av d means of paying or buying credit from them,i do not av credit card, dat wil help me in getting it,so i wil need ur help on dis,or can i download ur dc unlocker scrap weither to use dat to unlock it,or wud you inbox me ur address so i wil come along wit d modem so u wil help me to fixed dat out,and tel me my fee immediately if i can be able to pay for it

7. Ansel says

Goodmornin bro, i have being using GLO BIS to browse on my pc but sinc 19th of this month that i subscribed but its not browsing though it wil show connected but i can’t browse. Please i look forward to hear from you if there is a solution to it. Thanks in anticipation for your assistance.

8. Ismaila A. Jonathan says

Please give more info and enlightenment on this MTN BIS. Of all your posts, it is only this I find not elaborated.

9. Kronks says

Guys, If you are all experiencing connection issues using tweakwarevpn, before you initiate connection from your modem interface, go over to network settings and change the DNS of that same connection to 4.2.2.2. Then you can connect, and launch tweakwarevpn connection as well. I get upto 1mbps on my MTN

10. Kronks says

I can categorically confirm that GLO BIS on PC still works if you set you APN to “blackberry.net” and use “flat” as both username and password.

The only limitation is, the connection is capped at 3GB only.

11. kling kling says

How can I use mtn bis on iphone I try to set apn to blxckberry.net
    But not working any way forward ?

12. Jonathan says

Hi, how do I unlock my Multilinks modem so I can use any sim on it. Thanks for your swift response.

13. Israel says

Thanks buddy for your tips on mtn bis with vpn on pc cos it is rocking like hell and i am on my way 2 up grade my sandwich vpn acc although d demo is rocking but limited mb

14. wisdom says

men my vpn no longer works and my airtel unlimited does not work on my pc or android what do i do what is the latest

15. greg says

pd proxy is so easy to use and you dont need anyone to assist you or collect money do it for you. all you need is a perfect money account. Fund it with atleast 10dollars. Then go to http://www.pdproxy.com register and download the software. If you do it properly , it will direct you to confirm your email from your mail box. after that, you can now download the software and search for the payment option. there you will see like 3 payment options. Chose pm(perfect money) it use to be lr liberty reserve in the past. For a month you pay 4.99dollars. When your fund has been deducted, your account automatically works. Dont allow a middle man to deceive you. if you still need help contact me at greggng@yahoo.com