Tips To Unlocking GLO BOLT And MTN Huawei E303 USB Modems

As you might have realised, the E303 modems are the latest kind of modems in vogue now and unlocking these modems are quite demanding unlike glo E173 modems and other earlier versions but on this post, i will be showing you exclusively on how to unlock the new glo bolt modems and MTN Huawei E303 modem.

First and foremost, I’d like to apologize to my readers for not posting this tutorial on time and I’d hope you forgive me for this.

To my speculation, i think most Nigerian network providers have resorted to using these new model of modem basically due to the fact that other versions of modems can be easily unlocked thus giving room for other network sims to be used on same modems but they is always a solution.

Unlocking GLO BOLT / MTN Huawei E303 Modems

First, you will be needing a software called DC-Unlocker, its same as the one i posted on the tutorial relating to unlocking glo netpro modem but that software called be used in unlocking this sort of modem. I’d recommend you download the latest version of this software which is version dc-unlocker_client-1.00.0975 from dc-unlocker website here.

You also need a working dc-unlocker username and password, this is required for authentication when unlocking the modem using the dc software.

You also need to have dc-unlocker credits loaded on your account username and password, depending on your modem but I’d recommend getting like 6 credits and 1 credit costs 1 euro. You can purchase credits via www.dc-unlocker.com/buy using paypal funds.

You will be needing an active internet connection on your computer, this is to enable your dc-unlocker software connect to the internet in other to verify and successfully unlock your USB modem.

Have you got all that in place? Next…

Connect your Glo Bolt or MTN Huawei E303 USB Modem to your PC with an unsupported sim card via a USB Port and when it prompts you to insert your unlock code, simply close the modem interface window and launch your downloaded DC-Unlocker Software.

Use the DC-Unlocker Software as i have formally illustrated on this post to detect your E303 modem. After successful detection, click on Server and input your already credited username and password.dc-unlocker software configuration

Head back to the Unlocking option and click on Do Job, the software will connect online and after successful verification of your username and password, your huawei modem will be unlocked and you should get a successful notification.

Close DC-Unlocker, remove and re-insert your GLO or MTN E303 Huawei Modem using an unsupported device and you shouldn’t get an error again because you are good to using your modem with other network sims.

This tips should work in unlocking both E303 Huawei and ZTE modems, for more questions or comments, please use the comment box.

Need Further Updates Via Email? Please Enter your email address:

Please remember to navigate to your email address and confirm your subscription,Its very important.

About Adeniyi Samuel

Adeniyi Samuel who is the CEO at TechYan blog is a blogger who loves blogging and enjoys what he does, he loves teaching what he knows and sometimes talks too much ;), You can follow him on twitter via @trueinternet

Comments

1. How do I get a username and password for d DC unlocker software?

2. Olu Emmanuel says:

what is the assurance? because I really the to unlock the modem (glo internet packages are unbearable).

3. Olu Emmanuel says:

please contact me on 08062468952 to authenticate the solution u gave us.

4. Dc unlocker does not support the glo e303 modem yet.It is only good for e173u-2 airtel and e303 mtn and a host of others modems(zte)

• Basolan, it works with glo bolt modem bro. the modem is also e303 just as mtn new fastlink so it should work.

• I have actually tried it.I bought ten credits and performed the operation.The software says it was a success and 4 credits was taken.I reran the software to check the modem status and realized it is still locked.I got in touch with dc unlocker`s support and they confirmed the glo e303 is not yet supported because of a customised firmware.My 4credits was returned.I am talking from experience.

5. the message bellow is about huawei e303 glo modem

From: DC Unlocker Forum
    Subject: New Private Message at DC Unlocker Forum
    To: basolan@yahoo.com
    Date: Friday, November 9, 2012, 9:12 AM

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!
    ***************************

Dear basolan,

You have received a new private message at DC Unlocker

Forum from Gintas, entitled “Re: unlocking customised

huaweie173z-1″.

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this

message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
    ***************

—Quote (Originally by basolan)—
    I also have another customised modem details
    Device E173z-1
    Device name: E303
    Application port: COM11
    Serial number: U9CBYA9252634239
    IMEI: 861862005997359
    Hardware Version: CH2E303SM
    Firmware Version: 21.157.22.00.251
    Software Version: 21.005.22.01.251

any hope on this?
    —End Quote—
    Sorry, but these customized modems cannot be unlocked

with DC-Unlocker.
    We need to work more on them. So, maybe someday in

future.
    ***************

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to

the following page to reply to this private message:

All the best,
    DC Unlocker Forum

6. Victor Sunday says:

see na God go forgive the owner of glo…..how dem fink say market go move wen dem day produce bad market…tufiakwa….the glo bolt is really unlockable…guys make una no boda una self.

7. please can i send you my modem imel number so you can help me unlock it

8. can you help me to buy the dc-unlocker credits as you said that 1 credit costs 1 euro,and 6 credit can you help to buy if i send the money in naria.

9. ok

10. ibrahim ib gsm clinic gombe says:

E173z-1
    Model : Huawei E303
    Firmware : 21.157.71.00.251
    Sorry the firmware is unlock able yet so dnt wast time buying credit for it

11. iniobong says:

i just got this glo netpro modem Huawei E303
    the IMEI is :861862006156666
    can any good samaritan help to unlock it for me . . .or better still point me to where i can download a working software (e.g the latest DC unlocker that supports the modem)
    A Dc unlocker username and password loaded with credits
    this is my number: 08080501805, 08063078136
    thanks
    iniobong

12. ibrahim ib gsm clinic gombe says:

SORRY AGAIN, THE GLO BOLT WITH THE BELLOW FIRMWARE VERSION IS UNLOCK ABLE FOR NOW.PLEASE DONT BUY CREDIT IF ITS THE ONLY MODEM YOU HAVE TO UNLOCK.LETS WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE
    E173z-1
    Model : Huawei E303
    Firmware : 21.157.71.00.251

13. Can someone help me unlock my Glo bolt E303 usb modem? IMEI: 867648012494520 PLEASE……………….

• 41702649…insert another network sim..wen ask 4 unlock code, insert this no–41702649…enjoy…07065139440

14. Huawei E303
    Huawei E303s HiLink
    Huawei E352
    Huawei E353
    Huawei E355
    Huawei E357
    Huawei E367
    Huawei E368
    Huawei E369
    Huawei E372….just post d imei no….tnx…07065139440

15. DOUBLE D says:

pls help me unlock my glo bolt moderm i dont have power for pay pal please you know se naija no use pay pal abeg help me here is my numbers flash i will call you 08181327552,08099376781. Thanks.

16. Mr.Adeniyi Samuel pls there any solution for glo e303 modem for now …..how to unlock it.thax

17. pls how do i decode my huawei 303 modem.imei 861862007792311

18. Pls unlock this e303 modem for me pals IMEI:867648012607634

19. PLEASE someone with a real solution help, already tried various methods and softwares to unlock MTN huawei modem E303s-1, now i have only 5 times left instead of ten. Can someone help please…………. IMEI NO: 867648010371159. please…………………….

20. to unlock is very simple you just need to download the universal unlock code

21. Pls I need help to unlock my Glo Huawei 303 modem.IME-86186200589776. Thank you. Grace

22. Bamidele says:

Since one have to use internet connection to unlock the Hauwei E173, does it mean one have to use two modem for the process???

23. haywhie says:

Pls can you help me unlock a glo modem E303 with IMEI: 861862006062500

24. sir rich says:

nigeria is not in the drop down list of countries. i tried using another country and it says incorrect info.

25. ojiezele says:

imei for mtn : 868988010892146.
    thanks

26. darling ton. says:

Pls can the glo bolt modem E303 be unlocked now?pls I need help on how to unlock mine.thanks.

27. Rapsouldy says:

Av u find a solution to d globolt e303 pls

28. Hey Adeniyi, I am having difficulties unlocking my huawei e303 modem with the cracked DC unlocker, what am i doing wrong?

29. dj obans says:

PLS I TRIED TO UNLOCK MY MTN HUAWEI E303s-1 BROADBAND MODEM WITH DC UNLOCKER BUT THE SOFTWARE IS ASKING ME ABOUT USERNAME AND PASSWORD.HERE IS THE DETAILSS ABOUT D MODEM…….HUAWEI 303s-1 BROADBAND…IMEI…868988011784034….S\N…U9CBYA92B2233225

30. Are there any possibilities to unlock the Huawei 303Ds-1 Modem??? Coz they r not getting unlocked in any aspect…

31. if i change the sim how will d engine go online?