Using BlackBerry Internet Service On PC Laptop, Android, Ipad, Iphone etc

Before now I have written something related to using blackberry bis on PC, I have also written on using glo bis on PC but that trick has been blocked and am pretty sure people now thinks that no blackberry internet service works on pc/laptop, android devices, ipad, iphone etc.

Yes glo blackberry internet service plan worked pretty cool on pc some couple of months back, it also rocked on android devices, iPhone, ipad and obviously every other devices that allows apn to be changed or edited until around middle of last month when it was blocked and I created a post here asking my readers and from the response gotten it was clear that it has been blocked.

Can BlackBerry Internet Service Be Used Now On PC, Android, Iphone, Ipad Devices?

The simple answer is YES! But not all networks currently, only MTN and AIRTEL BB BIS can be used on the above devices for now.

use blackberry internet service on pc

MTN BIS as at when posting this(march, 2012) still works very well on pc but with the use of software. I am offering a package on this for N1200 per month and the package consists of the software, settings and a follow up to making sure it works for you, if interested you can send me a mail via my contact page here or add me on BBM via 25FAA469, you can get more details here.

If you do like to do the process yourself then please be sure to read: Free Info On Using MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat BlackBerry BIS On PC For Unlimited Browsing

This can be achieved via the use of an app called DroidVPN, please note that before this can work on your android device, you will need to root your android device.

Using MTN Blackberry Plan on Iphone And Ipad

As at when posting this, there isn’t a proven step to using mtn bis on iphone or ipad devices but when there is one, I will sure post an update here.

Using Airtel BIS On PC/Laptop

This still works but please note that you are only given 1GB of data for a month on the bis plan and this can be used on your pc by simply changing your modem profile settings using apn as, username and password as internet.

Using Airtel BlackBerry Internet Service On Android, Ipad And Iphone Devices

Airtel Blackberry plan can be used on any device that surfs the internet and the device apn or access point can be changed at any time. To do this on the above devices, just change the settings using the parameter settings below:

Profile Name: Airtel
APN or Access Point:
Username and Password: internet
And you are good to go.

Hope this posts aids you with using blackberry internet service on your laptop or desktop computer, android device, iphone or ipad device? Comments, questions and contributions are welcomed using the comment form.

1. Teejaybouncing says

Bro, pls kindly instruct me ON how to use MTN bis to browse on my android phone. YOUR SOONEST ANSWER WILL BE HIGLY APPRECIATED.

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

Just configure your android using apn or access point as, username and password: web

1. Roushan says

Please tell me what shaal do for using in airtel using android phone. Diz apn is nt working

use as the apn

2. Roushan says

Hey bro is also not working. I am from assam and plz plz plz plz help me.

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

Ooophs! Sorry friend this tutor is for airtel users in Nigeria, maybe you should try using if that works in your country.

3. Harnuoluwapo Harkin says

Bro, how can I use Glo BIS on my iPhone 4? Your quick reply will be appreciated.

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

I really do not know if glo bis still works on other devices but mtn bis sure works.

1. Harnuoluwapo Harkin says

What is the MTN BIS setting for Iphone ? Hope it’s fast bro

use as apn

1. Harnuoluwapo Harkin says

Bro, I bought nomal MTN sim and not Micro . But i have it cut to the size of the simcheap and it’s brings network. How do i get the internet settings done on my APN? I have bundle and can not browse. Thanks

2. Adeniyi Samuel says

send settings to 3888 and you should get settings for your device sent to you, just make sure you save it.

4. Sayjoy says

Hello, do you know if etisalat BIS works on android, what are the steps to activate ?

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

no it doesn’t, sorry pal.

5. Adesola Henry says

Good Morning
    Pls i bought an android tablet pc from china but later discover it was using 2G connection,pls what can i do to make it browse and dawnload faster i need u assistance thank u.

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

Am sorry friend but if 2G is the only network capacity it can take then there isn’t really a way to make it better but this solely depends on the network you use as some network browse better on 2G then some other but still cannot be compared to 3G tho.

1. Adesola Henry says

Pls which of the network work beta on 2G

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

This solely depends on your location, for me etisalat is cool here and so also is glo.

1. Adesola Henry says

Thank u mtn and etisalat is the best network in my area,can i use bb bis on this 2g network if yes do u have the configuration,pls i need it.

6. Seun says

Pls is the setting still working on Iphone4s ?,Thanks

7. Seun says

Pls bro ,Is the Airtel still working on Iphone 4s ?,Need a reply urgent ..Thanks

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

Sorry buddy but i really cannot categorically tell you whether or not the airtel still works because i basically use mtn but i heard airtel bis still works tho. Just use as apn or

8. Ismaila A. Jonathan says

I used d airtel bis bt didn’t work 4 me. Airtel has finished my #500

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

Just subscribe to airtel daily plan, that will boast your bis to work on pc and other devices buddy.

9. Ismaila A. Jonathan says

You didn’t explain into details like this before nah. Going through the comments shows I am not the only one as others are complaining also.
    Na u go pay my #500 back oooooooooooooo.

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

Sorry buddy, but look properly to the date these comment was posted and you would realize its been quite a long time. The 10MB trick is just something new that was just innovated.

10. iphone user says

does the mtn bis cheat still work on iphone/ipad?…if not advice on the network to subscribe to

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

I do not use any of those devices hence there is no way i can try it out but you can try downloading tunnelbear and use it with your bis and give me a feedback pal.

11. onimisi says

The MTN bundle is no longer working on my ipad, please what can i do. any new way?

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

Try using Tunnelbear buddy.

12. andre anas says

kaiiii.. Mehn i thought airtel have chopped my 1200 oo.. Thanks man that access point worked for me diee.. See 3g nw thanks man you rock

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

You welcome buddy, am glad i could help.

13. Nipho says

Hi,can ths MTN bis can work evn in South Africa 2 connect to the laptop?

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

I do not think so buddy, its only for those in Nigeria.

14. Marianne Rich says

G’Day! Trueinternetworld,
    Very interesting There experienced been tons of rumors forward of time that instructed BlackBerry would start a phablet. The five-inch Z30, even so, is not huge sufficient to warrant that identify, and the organization by itself has positioned the unit due to the fact the flagship for the holiday vacation time. That indicates the handset dodges comparisons with equipment just like the Galaxy Observe, but relatively stands within the line of fire involving the Apple iphone 5s, Galaxy S 4, HTC A solitary and Lumia 1020. As opposed to these other equipment, on the other hand, the Z30 is not packing any flashy, headline-grabbing specs, nor does it offer you bleeding-edge internals that could excite functionality nuts.

Their announcement would be the most present-day signal of investor desire in BlackBerry ideal soon after the corporation released a analysis to contemplate a attainable sale or split up of its operations When it arrives to what’s and isn?t pleasing to feasible purchasers about BlackBerry, it is fairly crystal clear that the organization organization is amongst primarily the most eye-catching targets. The telephone small business just isn’t considered as an asset at all, RJF analyst Steven Li tells Bloomberg, owing to its steadily declining handset income figures. There is some great news inside the telephone enterprise, even so, as Canadian telco Rogers reversed its decision not to have the BlackBerry Z30 smartphone.

BlackBerry insisted on generating phones with comprehensive keyboards, even quickly right after it became very clear that many customers most popular contact screens, which permitted for superior movie viewing and touchscreen navigation. When BlackBerry last but not least did launch a touchscreen device, it was observed as a lousy imitation from the Iphone. BlackBerry observed its gadgets as extravagant, e mail enabled cell phones. Apple and Google envisioned potent cell computer systems and worked to make sending e-mail and browsing the Net as client pleasant as feasible.

The cuts appear a month shortly after BlackBerry introduced that it had fashioned a specific board committee to critique strategic options that could include a sale of the enterprise. The board is trying to get to conduct a fast sale training course of action that could be wrapped up as early as December, in line with adult men and girls acquainted with the make any difference. The formation of a board committee was mostly witnessed analysts and investors as a concession that the cuts in addition the company’s new line of telephones experienced failed to level BlackBerry with its competition.
    Nice One!