Have you ever wondered if it was possible to download and use whatsapp messenger on PC? Its no longer news that Whatsapp works vertially on every smart phone Operating system ranging from iOS to android to blackberry to symbian and even java but whether or not this same top loading chat app can be used on PC is what most people do not know.
Well, today am going to be talking basically on how to use or download whatsapp messenger for your pc version and I hope we’d have a nice ride together.
Whatsapp for PC or windows xp/7/8 computer is not available on the official whatsapp website download category but following the below steps, you should be able to go around using it on your windows without problems.
Download And Use Whatsapp On PC or Computer Tutorial
Please be sure to follow and each and every step in this tutorial as it will help you to use whatsapp on your PC or computer without problems.
- First of all, you will be needing an android emulator software called Bluestacks, Download Bluestacks for windows and Mac OS here.
- When done downloading, install it and wait for the installation to get completed
- Follow the on screen instruction to complete successful installation.
- Launch the software and Use the search function for whatsapp or simply click on Messenger
- Locate and click on its icon
The Whatsapp Messenger for PC will be downloading on your computer screen and will auto run itself.
That’s it, you have successfully downloaded whatsapp and can now use it on your PC computer without problems.