Tecno-Mobile.com : Official Tecno Phones Website For Apps, Games Downloads

A couple of times I have always stumbled on people asking ‘what is the official website of tecno phones for downloading apps, games and more‘? and in most cases, no one would have an answer to this question and this has prompt me to bring up this post.

Based on my reviews with the release of new tecno android phones, I realized that new tecno android phones comes with an app outside the Google play store which serves as the official app store for tecno phones.

Still do not understand? If you have been an android phone user for a long time now then you probably should have known that the Google Play Store is the official download centre for android phones and beside this app, tecno android phones comes with another app which serves as the official tecno android downloads centre just like Blackberry World is the download centre for blackberry phones and itunes is the download centre for iPhones.

Related: List Of Tecno Android Phones And Their Current Prices In Nigeria

Hence, I really do not know if the tecno phones website is of essence when wanting to downloads apps but for the benefit of those who still want to know, I am more than happy to disclose it.

Tecno Phones Official Website

tecno phones website for downloads

The official website for tecno phones is www.tecno-mobile.com/, you can reach the tecno phones download portal directly here.

Let me also add that, new tecno android phones comes pre installed with apps needed for day to day activities like operamini, whatsapp etc.

Hope this information helps in aiding you with the official tecno phones download website?

12 Comments
  1. Ismaila Jonathan says

Yes boss. That’s it. But the preinstalled whatsapp does not work. It always complains that t is outdated and the user has to download a new one. I am currently working on a new tecno D5 and it comes wit ‘1mobile market’ besides the google play; I don’t know if that is what you are reffering to.
    Number of tecno phones in my office is now 4 and more will come.
    I am now winning the war on campaign of tecno as a big phone (thanks to the etisalat-droidvpn cheat gven to me by guru samuel)

2. Susie Lampman says

Is tecno mobile like a smartphone?

1. Adeniyi Samuel says

They have got android smartphones too, its basically their latest kinda phones.

2. Ismaila Jonathan says

@susie. You are missing a lot. There are numerous android phones produced by tecno.

3. Samuel says

whenever i tried to switch on my tecno p9,it gets to the tecno logo then stalk there.please what should i do to solve this?

4. Muhammad Umar says

i password my t612 techno phone. and forget the password please should i get the phone password? (T612 Techno Phone)

1. Makinde Victor says

Wipe the phone with power and volume up key. The password will be removed but you will lose some of your phone settings.

5. peshy says

i need help unlocking my tecno t756

6. Olumayowa Mayorsky Makinde says

Hi! I have Tecno tablet phantom 2, but for the last three days now it has not been able to boot to the backround but only displaying TECNO on the screen. What might be wrong with it and what is the neccessary remedy to this?

7. Makinde Victor says

8. adeyemi abiodun says

i cannot connect my laptop ideapad 300 with my tecno w4 which is not working am pissed of and dont know wat to do pls help

9. nelson says

Hi, does Tecno c9 work in USA. Min has failed to read their simcards, should i get another phone or?

kindly Leave a Reply