How To Create Group Chat On WhatsApp Chat Messenger
Okay, I do understand this might be a rather not important tutorial as most people know how its done but some people still do not know how to create group chat on whatsapp chat messenger. Yes you heard me right and its the gospel truth.
Another thing is, its possible to know how to start a group chat on whatsapp using an android phone and not know how its done on an iPhone, well its practically same step. If you are having difficulty creating a whatsapp messenger group chat, welcome onboard pal because am definitely here to help.
Before commencing on that, you are probably aware that whatsapp is a cross platform mobile messaging app which enables users to send and receive messages from anywhere around the world for free as long as you are within the service usage of one year which cost less than a dollar for another one year.
How To Create Group Chat On Whatsapp Chat Messenger
Related: Whatsapp messenger, 2go Messenger. Which Is Better? Share your Views!
- First, you needed to have whatsapp downloaded and successfully installed on your phone, wondering where to download it, you can read Where To Download And Install Whatsapp Messenger
- Launch the Application, Navigate to chats » Options » New group
- Enter the subject of the group which is the main reason for the group, it could be anything like trueinternetworld, my friends and I chats, etc.
- Next, enter the participants, select the friends you would like to invite to the newly created group chat
- After inputing the invitations, choose Create and the group should be registered.
Upon successful registration, you and the friends(participants) you have invited can now chat in your newly created group chat.
Hope you’d have fun creating group chat on whatsapp chat messenger and hope you’d make good use of it and don’t end up boring your contacts with your unending group messages lol.