[How To] Install Whatsapp In Unsupported Android Phones And Tablets
Considering the subject matter ‘How To Install Whatsapp In Unsupported Android Phones And Tablets‘, the first question that would probably come to your mind would be, ‘doesn’t whatsapp work on virtually all android phones and tablets?‘ Well, that’s what everyone thinks but the gospel truth is that, whatsapp doesn’t work on all android devices but there’s a way you can still install and use the app on these devices.
In this post, I’d like to show you how to install whatsapp on your unsupported android phone or tablet without having to undergo much stress. This technique has been confirmed on Micromax funbook p275. Initially, when you visit google play store to download the app, it error stated is ‘Whatsapp is not compatible with this device but using the technique I am about showing you, I was able to fix this and it should obviously work on your own unsupported device.
How To Install Whatsapp In Unsupported Android Devices
1. First and foremost, I would advice you root your phone or tablet if you haven’t done that before as I am not sure the technique will work on unrooted devices.
Check out some of my rooting tutorials below:
- Easiest Tutorial on How To Root Tecno Q1 Android Phone
- How To Root Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i Easily
- How To Root Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Using PdaNet And ERoot
- How To Root Tecno N7 Using SuperOneClick And Unlock Root Downloader
- [Tutorial] Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Using CF-Auto-Root
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S2 Android Device
2. Done with rooting your android device? Next, download whatsapp from their official website which is www.whatsapp.com using a pc.
3. Next, copy whatsapp.apk file to your tablet or phone. You can also directly download apk file into your tablet or phone using some google play store alternatives which gives you the ability to download APK files.
4. Install the downloaded APK file by tapping it. You should get some warning message about publisher, just ignore it and proceed.
5. Register your phone number with whatsapp by following the on screen instruction and you are good to go.
Hope with the above information you have been able to successfully install and use on your whatsapp unsupported android phone or device?