Some couple of days back, i disclosed an Airtel free browsing cheat for both PC and Android for the month of June 2014 which at initial stage, was confirmed working by me. The response was cool and most people dropped by to say thanks via bbm, facebook and sorts. However, Although i clearly stated that i only confirmed the free browsing cheat on PC and haven’t confirmed it on android, some few friends have often asked me how they could configure the free browsing cheat on android using Your-freedom app instead of the droidVPN app which i had stated on the initial post.
For those who missed out on the initial post where i stated the June 2014 airtel free browsing cheat, you can check out the post here.
I have no intention of repeating what i had initially posted therein, hence i am sticking to basically airtel free browsing cheat on android using your-freedom VPN App.
Airtel Free Browsing Cheat On Android Using Your-Freedom VPN for June/July 2014
Please note: The steps am going to be stating below isn’t for the PC version of Your-freedom software, its actually for the android users who couldn’t use DroidVPN or prefer using Your-freedom VPN on their android devices
- First and foremost, you need to have your-freedom software downloaded on your android. You can download from Play Store or from the official website Here.
- When done downloading, tap on CONFIGURE:
- Select Account Information and insert username and password. This should be same with which you used in creating an account from your-freedom website.
- When done, proceed to selecting Server connection: DNS/UDP TWEAK, PORT: 53
- Connection Mode should be NIGERIA Airtel.
- Next, click on Wizard, and it will display the list of available servers(This is only appropriate if running the app for the first time.
- In the course of available servers been displayed, you will see some with coins attached to it and some without. Please note that the ones without coins are for free users while the ones with coins are for premium(Upgraded) users.
- Choose the server that suit you. If a free user, use a free server, if a premium user, you can use any server that suits you, preferably one that is faster.
- Now tick ENABLE ENCRYPTION, ENABLE RE-KEYING, Reconnection Delay: 5000. Minimum Post Size: 10000000, Initial Post Size: 150000
- Now navigate to PROXY SETTINGS and input staticdns.com or 126.96.36.199 as proxy address and 80 as port
- APN Setttings should be internet.ng.airtel.com, Username & Password should be internet.
When done with those, simply connect and you are good to go.
Just a quick note for those using the Airtel free browsing cheat for June/July 2014 on PC, a fan on bbm just confirmed that using Google Chrome browser is much faster than using firefox, you might wanna consider trying that out.