The latest LG smart watch comes with a fancy feel and look, nevertheless still retains and runs Android wear. This electronics company has unveiled a new brand of LG Watch Urbane. This watch operates on the android wear software, having a 1.3-inch D display. What makes this brand really is its looks. This device is a unisex one.
This product also carries the feel of your regular sports watch. It takes that same vivid, fully-round P-OLED display and sticked in a polished gold or silver-finished steel body. It also consist of a stitched leather strap, capable of being swapped out for standard 22mm watch bands.
The LG Watch Urbane’s features seem quite similar to previous versions:
- 3-inch 320×320 OLED display at 245 pixels per inch
- 2 GHz Snapdragon 400 processor.
- Heart rate monitor for workouts plus a barometer for elevation.
- Android Wear-standard 4GB of storage and 512MB of RAM.
- A 410 mAh battery.
- It’s IP67 dust and water resistant, (but isn’t meant for showering or swimming.)
One thing that is clear is that this LG’s new polish is timed to go against the forthcoming Apple Watch. This is probably the beginning of what can be called a new wave – who knows what’d next – just maybe it’s smart pocket watches.